Salary including food allowance for 2300-3000 max if meet requirements.
Pastry Chef – Job Description
We are looking for a creative pastry chef to be responsible for crafting delicious desserts and
confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our
kitchen. You should be passionate about baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go beyond
our customers’ expectations.
To be successful in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict
of hygiene and cleanliness. Characteristics are but not limited to the following:
Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive and sous
chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and
Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements
Salary including food allowance is 1200-1700 and should have background in making coffee)
Cashier job description
* Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate products. Provide recommendations and advice.
* Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
* Great background in operating POS system in Saudi Arabia
* Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
* Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to
* Processing refunds, resolving complaints.
* Help colleagues and team members when needed
* Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
* Following all shop procedures
* Maintaining the overall cleanliness of the shop such as counter, display, floors, indoor and
outdoor surfaces of the shop
Cashier job requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent Customer service or cashier experience.
* Friendly and positive attitude
* Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
* High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced
environment to provide excellent service.
* Attention to detail.
* Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.